Paintless Dent Repair
Does your car have dings, dents or scratches from everyday driving conditions? If so, paintless dent repair (PDR) might be the repair solution for you.
Bergin Auto Body can fix minor body damage through a cost-efficient and comprehensive process that removes damage from hail, rocks, or door dings. We are dedicated to making sure the process is done to your complete satisfaction so your car looks as good as new.
Paintless dent repair is very effective for:
- Very small to larger dents (about the size of a volleyball)
- Paint that is not broken or cracked
- A dent that is not near the edge of a panel
- Paneling that has not had previous body repair
Our environmentally-friendly paintless dent removal process does not involve full auto body repair methods like sanding, body filler, or painting. Instead, our trained experts use special tools and lighting to gently push the dent out until the surface is smooth. You’ll be amazed at the speed and quality, and you won’t have to worry about paying a fortune!
- Remove minor body damage at a fraction of the cost of conventional auto body repair.
- Minor body repairs can be completed faster than more extensive collision damage.
- Preserve your vehicle’s factory finish, without involving sanding, filler or painting.
Paintless dent repair is an environmentally sound method of repairing minor body damage on your car. Bergin Auto Body is proud to be a ‘green’ auto body shop!
Contact Bergin today to ask about precision auto paint color matching and custom auto and motorcycle painting and repair.